The McDonough Iceland Collection® by MechoSystems
An exclusive series of fully recyclable shadecloths was created in collaboration with renowned sustainability authority and architect William McDonough.
The McDonough Iceland Collection is based on the same materials used to weave the Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM EcoVeil® shadecloths, but the series has an intriguing source of inspiration. The patterns have been digitally converted from Mr. McDonough’s actual photographs taken during his many visits to Iceland.
• Is C2C Certified and PVC-free.
• Treats the material as a nutrient.
• Conserves natural resources.
• Is composed of an endlessly reusable material.
• Is available in four standard patterns—16 colorways total.
• Is also offered in a customer’s-own color—only 300-yard minimums.