Lutron Cable Guided Shades
Cable guided shade systems can be used to achieve precise shading control in angled applications by keeping roller shades at the exact angle of the window. The system is also useful in areas of high velocity airflow to prevent unwanted shade motion.
In the SCT, cable guided shades are categorized as an option for traditional roller shades. Window angle can be selected during mounting options.
- Allows for angles up to 20° (positive and negative)
- Compatible with all Lutron roller shades
- Weighted bottom bar for reduced sag is standard
- Available with architectural or oval styled bottom bars
- Maximum shade height of 20 ft (6,096 mm)
- Compatible with wall, ceiling and jamb recessed brackets
- Retrofit kit available for existing shades with architectural bottom bar
|Range of angle||Cable guided bracket||Cable guided termination piece|